How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4543
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend is stuck in Nigeria in a private hospital because

Customer Question

My boyfriend is stuck in Nigeria in a private hospital because he contracted Malaria while on a business trip. The dr says Lee has to pay$12,000.00 before they will release.He doesn't have access to his funds in England & I don't have the money. What can he/or we can do to get him out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.I understand that this is not a finance question. However, on compassion grounds, I am replying to this. You will need to seek diplomatic help. Reach out to US Embassy and they will help you. Provide them with all the details they ask for.The below are their contact details. It is easy to reach out to them via email. Let's see what happens. It is very much likely that you will be responded to. I wish you good luck. I am sure this would help.You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.Warm Regards,