How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does the state of Wisconsin have the right to Medicaid estate

Customer Question

does the state of Wisconsin have the right to Medicaid estate recovery when our mother gifted her home to my blind and disabled sister and myself (healthy} when my sister and myself each have our names on the transferred warranty deed because we had to put my name on the warranty deed to borrow money to pay off debt on the $102,000 home.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 1 year ago.
It depends upon when the gift is made: