How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 7197
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We do not have our statement of earnings from Social Security

Customer Question

We do not have our statement of earnings from Social Security for the year of 2015 for Robert L. Lloyd ###-##-####and Clydene Lloyd ###-##-#### How can we get these in order to do our taxes for 2015?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Well, the fastest and easiest way to obtain that information is by a visit to your local Social Security office. They can print out a summary of your benefits for 2015, but you'll both have to go.If you have last year's numbers and there were no changes in your filing status, you can use those numbers and you should be within rounding tolerances as there were no benefit changes.If you go to the website "" you may be able to obtain the information but they keep turning the ability to do so on & off so you can't count on that.