Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Ma, I wish to purchase a US Government

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
Dear sir/ma,
I wish to purchase a US Government issued Gold coin($118 each) and an Australian silver coin ($3.25 each).
The government issued gold coin is a special offer limited to 10coins per person ($1180) and an Australian silver coins limited to a minimum of 250 coins per purchase ($812.50)..I wish to know if this a good investment instrument. Suppose I leave it in a bank vault for 10years;
1) what can I do with it in the future as an investment tool?
2) How best can it be disposed to get maximum yield on investment?
3) Is it something that can be sold on E-bay for a quarter of a million dollars or more (highest bidder)? How possible is that?
Thanks in anticipation of an information rich response!
Kind regards,
Chibs
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Country:Nigeria