How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4545
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am going to meet with a financial person at my bank today,

Customer Question

I am going to meet with a financial person at my bank today, so can I take it out today and prove that I am disabled after?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome again. Thank you for requesting me and giving me an opportunity once again to assist you. You can at least INITIATE the process. It depends upon the method that your custodian uses. When you tell your custodian the amount of money you want, be prepared for some paperwork. Each custodian of your IRA account, such as a bank or financial service, has different methods for sending you the withdrawn money. If you cash out using an account check, it typically takes five to seven business days. Electronic funds transfers into your personal account might only take one to three business days. If you transfer money into a non-retirement account with the same bank or financial service, it could take two business days or less. I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,