Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I owe $5000.00 on property tax that i owe ,I own the

Customer Question
property free and clear the...
i owe $5000.00 on property tax that i owe ,I own the property free and clear the the house is value at $50,000.00 but i have not been able to borrow $10,000 with the house as collates. any suggestion. ineed help like right now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
3/30/2016
Financial Professional: R. Klein, EA, Accountant replied 2 years ago
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Accountant

Hello and thank you for your tax question today. I will work with you to find the best resolution. Please wait until we have finished the conversation before providing a rating to the answer, which it is very important.

To start off with, what state are you in? How old are you, if I may ask (as it has to do with possible resolution to this issue)?