Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Trying to amend 2014 1040 filing. I t AMEND on the 2014 data…

Customer Question
trying to amend 2014 1040...
trying to amend 2014 1040 filing. I hit AMEND on the 2014 data file. when prompted i enter the previous forgotten data and continue to print the updated tax report but instead of 1040X report i get a new 1040 report that includes the new data.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
3/5/2016
Financial Professional: Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant replied 2 years ago
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

If would be better if you can elaborate on your question more. Are you using Turbo Tax ?

2014 investments & rental property" premier
are you still there?

Dear Friend,

Yes, I am very much here. Please tell me..

I would be grateful if you can please elaborate on your question so that I can assist better.