Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Question.- i have a question regarding my business where…

Customer Question
question.- i have a question...
question.- i have a question regarding my business where should i classify the expenses that are personal because somtimes i have been using my business debit car and business credit card to pay for personal expenses that are not business related, can you please help me to where do i need to classify this account , i use Xero as my account system.www.xero.com
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
3/2/2016
Financial Professional: Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant replied 2 years ago
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

If I understand correct, you need to know how to record personal expenses paid with business credit or debit card or personal funds.

The following is an very helpful resource from xero which will guide you through this.

Please refer the following link.

https://help.xero.com/int/Q_OwnerFunds$BK_PersonalFromBusiness

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,