Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I purchased 2 corp tax returns. I loaded both. I filed one…

Customer Question
I purchased 2 corp tax...
I purchased 2 corp tax returns. I loaded both. I filed one and now it wants me to buy another licence! Obviously next time I will buy it on line. however I need to file my corp tax today so what is the fix for this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
3/1/2016
Financial Professional: BK-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
BK-CPA
BK-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

You seem to be asking a question that was directed towards your software company. This is JustAnswers, a place where people can ask and receive answers to general questions, but we don't have any software for sale here and have no idea what you are referring to. Contact your software company directly.

Good luck!