Finance

Connect one-on-one with a verified financial professional who will answer your question

PDtax
PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA

More related answers
All financial professionals are VERIFIED
I would like to pay my kids allowance by transferring funds
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, IRS Enrolled Agent, CFP(R),
I would like to pay my kids allowance by transferring funds to their own individual cards they could use. Does anyone have any ideas on a way to get them their own debit cards to transfer money to?… read more
If i have a wells fargo account and want to transfer money
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
If i have a wells fargo account and want to transfer money to someone that also has a wells Fargo account how can i do it online? Using online banking… read more
Can a mother get Medicaid on children who lives with there
Matthew Breecher
Matthew Breecher, President
can a mother get Medicaid on children who lives with there father and has custody . Children has insurance coverage with father. mother has visiting rights every other weekend … read more
I have taken a loan in India to finance my Education and
emc011075
emc011075, Tax advisor and Enrolled Agent
I have taken a loan in India to finance my Education and paying part of my home in USA. The Loan amount is $ 200,000.00 I would like to know what are my legal options of transferring this money from I… read more
We are a small company with our checking account and
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
Hello We are a small company with our checking account and business loans with Citizens. We pay monthly services charges on the average of $300 per month. Approximately $100 is for wire transfers to o… read more
I am working on getting a home loan through the VA. They requested
Expert, financial professional
I am working on getting a home loan through the VA. They requested my bank statements. In my Main account, that I receive deposits from my paychecks and disability, I have had a few overdrafts. I have… read more
Hello, I am so frustrated right now. I reside in Moreno Valley,
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Hello, I am so frustrated right now. I reside in Moreno Valley, CA and I primarily bank with Wells Fargo. I recently got injured at work and am on disability leave. My company's claims management comp… read more
Okay. I have all my banking consolidated into one bank. I
Dave CPA
Dave CPA, Master's Degree
Okay. I have all my banking consolidated into one bank. I use it for writing checks, and for debit charges. I can never accurately balance my accounts, as I never know what debit charges have not clea… read more
HI. I asked this question before but think I should ask again
sgriffin26
sgriffin26, Senior Loan Officer/ NMLO
HI. I asked this question before but think I should ask again because I for got to mention some info that might change the answer.... My mom and I owned a house together. It was under both our names a… read more
Not too sure how to fire this at so please let me know if I
Eric, Financial Manager
Not too sure how to fire this at so please let me know if I should fire it at another category. I have a joint account with my estranged wife. Since our seperation, she has run up the debt to £1500. T… read more
Bank of America was referred to at the begining of the chapter
Rakhi Vasavada
Bank of America was referred to at the begining of the chapter as a firm that had a low valuation in the marketplace. Go to, finance.yahoo.com and type BAC into the "get Quotes" box. Click on profile … read more
As I said before, my credit scores are 724, 734, 737. I have
James Heal
James Heal, Bachelor's Degree
As I said before, my credit scores are 724, 734, 737. I have the full reports and each one acts like I need to use more credit! I have lots of cards, but there is no balance on any of them except @500… read more
Write a 200-300 word paper listing the different sources of
Milan Vaishnav
Milan Vaishnav, Consulting Technical Analyst
Write a 200-300 word paper listing the different sources of short-term financing. Discuss the characteristics of each source and explain why a company might choose one over the other. (I need this by … read more
a 200- to 300-word paper listing the different sources of short-term
Milan Vaishnav
a 200- to 300-word paper listing the different sources of short-term financing. Discuss the characteristics of each source and explain why a company might choose one over the other.… read more
200- to 300-word paper listing the different sources of short-term
Milan Vaishnav
200- to 300-word paper listing the different sources of short-term financing. Discuss the characteristics of each source and explain why a company might choose one over the other.… read more
I have been in an IVA for nearly three years. I have made payments
James Heal
James Heal, Bachelor's Degree
I have been in an IVA for nearly three years. I have made payments on time and the agreeded amount as gonverned by the terms of my IVA. When I applied for the IVA in June 2006 I did not include my cur… read more
I have had a problem with my banks online billpay system.
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
I have had a problem with my bank's online billpay system. I had gone online a couple weeks before the payment was due and I thought that I had canceled it. Last Friday, however, I received and email … read more
if a bank pays an overdraft and you do not have the funds ...
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
if a bank pays an overdraft and you do not have the funds in the bank what can they do Optional Information: chicago, Illinois Already Tried: nothing… read more