Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I completed my tax return. When I tried to print my return,

Customer Question

I completed my tax return. When I tried to print my return, your system would not allow me to do so. I would like you to either to let me print them or mail them to me at***** Oceanside, CA 92056.
Category: Finance
Expert:  BK-CPA replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

This is JustAnswers. We don't have any tax software here, so I think you are trying to use TurboTax or something and are just confused. You'll have to try again if you are expecting to get through to whatever tax software company you are referring to.

Best of luck!