Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Will you please give me the 2014 Tax Return number wife,

Customer Question
Will you please give me...
Will you please give me the 2014 Tax Return number for my wife, Marilyn **************? I need this to complete our 2015 Tax Return. I inadverdently closed my 214 retun on my computer before printing it. Thank yo very kindly. James **************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
2/13/2016
Financial Professional: TaxRobin, Senior Advisor replied 2 years ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor

Hello

The IRS can tell you the Adjusted Gross Income amount you will need.

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Electronic-Filing-PIN-Request

You can use the link above to get a PIN if you cannot get the AGI for your wife. OR

Contact the IRS toll free at 1-***-***-****