Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I need to report my card stolen but do not know the number…

Customer Question
I need to report...

I need to report my card stolen but do not know the number by heart.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The name is***** birthday 07/04/1979, social###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No other than it is gone and I need a new one sent to me.

Accountant's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
2/11/2016
Financial Professional: Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant replied 2 years ago
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

No problems if you do not know the card number. The alternate method would be to find out any old statement of the account that you may have. Just react out to customer care number.

On that number, they have an option to identify you if you give them certain personal observation. Through them, you can put your request you block the card. You NEED NOT have the card number. They will do it for you.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,