Finance

Connect one-on-one with a verified financial professional who will answer your question

Cerecita
Cerecita
Cerecita

More related answers
All financial professionals are VERIFIED
We wish to purchase a used car, pay cash for it ($13,250)
Lev
Lev, Retired
We wish to purchase a used car, pay cash for it ($13,250) and "gift" it to our son. So, when we transfer the Title to him, he will not have to pay for taxes on its value. Can we do this? Need a fast a… read more
I am trading cars with a friend his car book value is $5,000
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, IRS Enrolled Agent, CFP(R),
I am trading cars with a friend his car book value is $5,000 more, when we apply for a new registrations is there a tax break because of the exchange. Would it make a difference if the cars had the sa… read more
I'm about to purchase a vehicle for business purposes and
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Hello, I'm about to purchase a vehicle for business purposes and was wondering what would be better for me tax wise Lease or Chattel Mortgage … read more
I have a question about car registration fees/taxes. I live
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
I have a question about car registration fees/taxes. I live in South Dakota. I would like to know what it would cost me if I relocated to North Carolina to register my car there and to get NC plates. … read more
Internet prepared food order made daily. company cooks, and
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
internet prepared food order made daily. company cooks, and delivery healthy meals to subscribers. At end of day, food that is left over is given to the homeless community near by. How can the food th… read more
I am thinking of purchasing a new 2016 Winnebago 42QD with
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
I am thinking of purchasing a new 2016 Winnebago 42QD with Diesel engine, 450 horsepower, fully loaded and costing approximately $315,000. If I do title and registration in New York (I live in Brookly… read more
Question? what is the section 179 amount for passenger
emc011075
emc011075, Tax advisor and Enrolled Agent
Question ? what is the section 179 amount for passenger vehicles for depreciation for 2015 , is it $3460.00 or more ? my sister purchased a toyota rav 2013 on 09/01/2015 that she use for the business … read more
I have a vehicle that I received in 2015 as a gift from a
Lev
Lev, Retired
I have a vehicle that I received in 2015 as a gift from a relative. I used it for work and am taking business deductions for the vehicle.Turbo tax is now asking me what I paid for the Lexus in order t… read more
I am looking to transfer an auto lease into my name from
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
I am looking to transfer an auto lease into my name from someone in Michigan, where sales tax is paid only on the amount of the vehicle that is financed in a lease( from what I understand). The sales … read more
vehicle purchase- I am trying to buy a cheap vehicle to run
gregmey
gregmey, Financial Planning Associate
vehicle purchase- I am trying to buy a cheap vehicle to run while I am fixing my real car. small lot, window price of vehicle listed at 2900. It has been a while since I bought a car. What are the sta… read more
Longview Hospital performs blood tests in its laboratory. The
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Longview Hospital performs blood tests in its laboratory. The following standards have been set for each blood test performed: standard quatity or hours standard price or rate direct materials 2.0 pla… read more
I am in the USA Marine Corps. I am stationed in San diego,
Taxtom
Taxtom, Accountant
I am in the USA Marine Corps. I am stationed in San diego, CA, but I am a georgia state resident. I went home to Georgia and bought a brand new car there. They did not charge me sales tax on the vehic… read more
This question relates to accelerated depreciation on two vehicles
Taxtom
Taxtom, Accountant
This question relates to accelerated depreciation on two vehicles used for my LLC. One is a RAV-4 cost $33,000 - it is used 75% for business. The other is a Chevorlette Corvette used 60% for business.… read more
I have 2 car loans, both in my name, but the registration of
Eric, Financial Manager
I have 2 car loans, both in my name, but the registration of both vehicles are in my wife's name. We are currently in the process of divorcing and the situation has become bitter, such that my wife ha… read more
1)A home health care firm has purchased 5 automobiles. Each
Falak Naz
Falak Naz, Master's Degree
1)A home health care firm has purchased 5 automobiles. Each automobile costs $24,000 and has an estimated useful life of three years. Each year, the replacement cost of the automobiles is expected to … read more
A home health care firm has purchased five automobiles. Each
Falak Naz
Falak Naz, Master's Degree
A home health care firm has purchased five automobiles. Each automobile costs $24,000 and has an estimated useful life of three years. Each year, the replacement cost of the automobiles is expected to… read more
Milan Vaishnav, Cleveland Recreation Center is planning its
Milan Vaishnav
Milan Vaishnav, Consulting Technical Analyst
Milan Vaishnav, Cleveland Recreation Center is planning its annual fundraiser. The event committee has developed the following budget for the event. Ballroom rental $2,900   ; Entertainment $4,500… read more
How much will it cost to drive from Plano, Texas to ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
How much will it cost to drive from Plano, Texas to Minneapolis, Minnesota if gas is $2.50 per gallon? Optional Information: Plano, Texas Already Tried: Nothing… read more