Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I'd like to print lout form 1095c
, I registered but…

Customer Question
I'd like to print...

I'd like to print lout form 1095c

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I registered but I'm not getting to screen to print. also when I registered it didn't ask for my pin #

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/2/2016
Financial Professional: Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert replied 2 years ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert

If you want to print Form 1095-c, just go to the IRS.gov website and in the search bar near the top of the page

just type in "Form 1095-c" and that will take you through a couple of screens to the form & you will be able to print it from that website.

PS You shouldn't need a pin or anything else.

Just Checking In.......I see that you have seen my response; are you having any trouble with the rating system?

Do you have any questions, or may I assist your further with your question?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much.

If you'd like to reach me again here at JustAnswer.com, just ask for "Steve G." at the beginning of your tax or financial question.