How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 7098
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'd like to print lout form 1095c
, I registered but

Customer Question

I'd like to print lout form 1095c
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I registered but I'm not getting to screen to print. also when I registered it didn't ask for my pin #
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Financial Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

If you want to print Form 1095-c, just go to the website and in the search bar near the top of the page

just type in "Form 1095-c" and that will take you through a couple of screens to the form & you will be able to print it from that website.

Steve G.

PS You shouldn't need a pin or anything else.

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

Just Checking In.......I see that you have seen my response; are you having any trouble with the rating system?

Do you have any questions, or may I assist your further with your question?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much.

If you'd like to reach me again here at, just ask for "Steve G." at the beginning of your tax or financial question.