Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I just have one question. I have 1 share of Disney Stock…

Customer Question
Hello Scott...My name is Tammy...
Hello Scott...My name is Tammy. I just have one question. I have 1 share of Walt Disney Stock that I purchase about 14 years ago and was wondering how much it is worth?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
1/31/2016
Financial Professional: Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert replied 2 years ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert

Hi Tammy............not sure who Scott is, but if you asked for him he didn't respond as your question was returned to the "Que" for anyone to answer.

Walt Disney common stock closed at $95.82 per share on Friday 1/29/16 & that was an increase of $2.29 that day from the closing price on Thursday 1/28/16.

Questions?