Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Where do I find the 1040X form and where can I locate the…

Customer Question
Where do I find the...
Where do I find the 1040X form and where can I locate the address for the Feds to mail the tax returns
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Financial Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Accountant

Hello again, I responded to your previous inquiry. But her is the info again for the mailing address.

https://www.irs.gov/uac/Where-to-File-Addresses-for-Taxpayers-and-Tax-Professionals-Filing-Form-1040X

If you are using a tax software, you can find the Form 1040X in the software as well. It will likely be easier if you use the software 1040X.