Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

How to start a business portfolio with the bank?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
1/27/2016
Financial Professional: Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant replied 2 years ago
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Can you please elaborate little more on your question so that I can see if I can assist you with this ?

Warm Regards,

Well i would like to start a business portfolio so that i can get busniess loans i want to open a shoe store and purchase house fix them up and rent them out

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for your reply.

I believe you should start with your business, open a business account with a local back. Just see that you operate that account regularly with good amount of transactions in it. This way you will build a good credit and reputation with your back and business overall.

I am sorry but yours is bit too open ended question. What I suggested in the preceding paragraph are the basic things that you need to do to create and work on a business portfolio with a bank.

Once you do this, you will create a credit for yourself and for your business as well and this will facilitate you for getting loans in future.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

Ok
Great

Hello again.

Nice to know this helped.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards,