Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

How to start a business portfolio with the bank?

Customer Question

Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Can you please elaborate little more on your question so that I can see if I can assist you with this ?

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well i would like to start a business portfolio so that i can get busniess loans i want to open a shoe store and purchase house fix them up and rent them out

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for your reply.

I believe you should start with your business, open a business account with a local back. Just see that you operate that account regularly with good amount of transactions in it. This way you will build a good credit and reputation with your back and business overall.

I am sorry but yours is bit too open ended question. What I suggested in the preceding paragraph are the basic things that you need to do to create and work on a business portfolio with a bank.

Once you do this, you will create a credit for yourself and for your business as well and this will facilitate you for getting loans in future.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great

Hello again.

Nice to know this helped.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards,