Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I have a s corporation. in 2003 year there was a fraud in a…

Customer Question
I have a s corporation...
I have a s corporation. in 2003 year there was a fraud in a company. Somehow afterwords, I could not pay attention to my day to day business. Now after hiring another accountant, I found that I have total back penalty (fully paid) in the range of $30000.
I can justify financial hardship plus a genuine bank fraud by insider.
Note: Please answer if you have dealt with such a situation. I am not looking for generic answer.I myself dealt with IRS and got abatement of penalty upto 20000 All above penalty are for 941 late deposit/.late filing etc.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
1/22/2016
Financial Professional: PDtax, CPA, MBA replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist, but the additional information needed, time involved and analysis suggests that a price increase is needed.

I'll post an Offer for the additional time. Accept, and I can start this afternoon.

I can spend this money. Before I move forward, I would like to know that did you worked previously for this kind of situation?
And if you did , what may be the possible outcome.
corporation is an S corp. All penalty are 941, 940 late filing late payment. Tax returns has an average 6000 $ profits, Owner is only one person. And income of president is less than 50000.
Receipt of corp is 250k to 300K.

I have worked in this situation before. Possible outcomes might be abatement, settlement, charge to another responsible party, or management.

Your answers to a few questions will dictate what i suggest as best lowest cost resolution.

Can you pls provide me a list of document to upload?
Also What is the best confidential way to upload tax returns and other confidential documents to you.?

Once you accept the Offer, a private link opens up. I will provide my office email for a document link. If needed, we can discuss things over the phone, if we start before 5.

I will wait for couple of days. Thank you

OK