Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Which Investment Company is THE most legit AND affordable TO…

Customer Question
Which Investment Company is THE...
Which Investment Company is THE most legit AND affordable TO GET THE best and soonest return FOR a person that IS disabled AND needing TO GET something soon? What ABOUT these stocks with TradeKing FOR $4.95?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
Financial Professional: Lev, Tax Preparer replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Preparer

It seems that you are looking for online broker who charges less for each trade.

Please see here a list of 21 brokers

https://www.nerdwallet.com/investing/online-brokerage

who charge between $1 per trade to $10.

Thank you very much and what about SOMEONE that IS NOT very good with online things-like would need to do things OVER the phone and OR IN person???

Generally - there is no issues with online trade.

Some brokers still accept trading orders over eh phone but that is less and less popular.

If you are looking for additional brokerage services - not just placing orders - you might want to seek a full service broker - that will include

Traditional “full-service” brokers offer a wide array of services and products such as financial and retirement planning, investing and tax advice, regular portfolio updates, etc.
There might be personalized recommendations and service - so you may expect higher fees, generally charging 1-2-3% on the assets managed. In additional - there is higher minimum account value.
Here are some most popular
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/best-fullservice-brokers-1336683440885
.
I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you will all tax related issues.