How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have to serve my ex with papers today order of information

Customer Question

I have to serve my ex with papers today for a order of information because I won my small claims againest him but still hasn't paid. What happens if he refuses to take the papers can I drop them on the floor at his feet.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  CGCPA replied 1 year ago.

To be valid. service must be into his hands. This is usually best accomplished by a process server who knows the tricks to getting it done.