How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a client who has a holding company that this year

Customer Question

Customer: Have a client who has a holding company that this year changed to manage payroll for 3 of 4 partners companies one never had payroll. Each company was processing payroll in past with Adp. Now they changed to a new third party payroll service and holding company will be now paying payroll for two of the companies and the holding companies payroll. Questions does IRS and State have to be notified of changes? Is there a from for this? Also we do need to still continue to allocate the gross wages as were were doing when suing ADP and taxes in the two companies. How do I handle the allocation of the holding companies getting paid back for the payroll wages and taxes?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just did
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Finance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Need answer as soon as possible. I think I paid once $49.99 does that mean I have an account or not?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Your questions are a bit complex, and will take some time to sort out just what you are asking. I propose an offer for the professional time I think will be needed to answer your questions.

Accept, and I can assist later today.