How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask USTaxAdvising Your Own Question
USTaxAdvising, Accountant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 1237
Experience:  Professional with finance related questions.
Type Your Finance Question Here...
USTaxAdvising is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I receive Alimony and haven't been paying taxes on it. I

Customer Question

I receive Alimony and haven't been paying taxes on it. I pay taxes on my SSDI but its not that much. Will I be able to make payments to the IRS when I file my taxes and if I can how do I do that. What do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  USTaxAdvising replied 1 year ago.


Yes you can make payments with the IRS. Basically you set up a payment plan just like you would with any other creditor. See the link below to get started once you have filed your return and know how much you owe.

Best regards,