Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

We have a phone that we thought was going to be paid from a

Customer Question

we have a phone that we thought was going to be paid from a bank account,automaticallyit didn`t happen again this month.can you help me ?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

I believe the "auto debit instruction" that you might have placed with the bank has got revoked due to some reason. I would suggest you to get in touch with the phone company first and ask them to give you a form through which you can authorize auto debit.

Just do this formality again and I believe that will help your such debit instruction again which will recur monthly.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards