How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 15716
Experience:  15 years of experience in financial advising with emphasis on tax issues.
Type Your Finance Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 21shares of lugna nigul development i got whin i was

Customer Question

I have 21shares of lugna nigul development i got whin i was born in 1961 it was recorded in my name iv sice lost papper but should be in recorders office right how much is it worth and were do i go
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.


The posted information does not exactly match any "shares" that I have been able to access but I think you may have been asking about municipal bonds.

Municipal bonds are issued by state and local governments to raise money for public works projects.

Municipal bonds are exempt from federal, state and local taxes if you live in the issuing municipality. Municipal bonds generally pay interest twice a year.

Check with the government that issued the bonds if you are asking about City of Laguna Niguel bonds issued in 1961.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!