How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4543
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any way to put away more than the $53k. We have

Customer Question

Is there any way to put away more than the $53k. We have 250k that we would like to distribute
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we utilize different plans for the employees and employer to maximize employers benefit?
Where can I do this in the most cost effective manner, i.e. lowest fees.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you provide your fees or estimated fees for us to have a better idea of costs:
1. Consultation only, unbiased information and where to go?
2. Consultation, unbiased information with preparation and maintenance of paperwork?
3. Consultation, unbiased information with preparation and maintenance of paperwork and money management.
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thanks for providing an opportunity to assist you again.

In that case, I would suggest going for SEP IRA and then put the surplus in Roth, which would be after tax dollars.

The following is a guide for your general information which tell you how to set up such IRA.

To get started, you will have to reach out to firms like Vanguard who usually takes care of all of your requirements, MORE SO IN UNBIASED MANNER and to YOUR BENEFIT.

Please refer :

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,