Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

To whom it may concern, I need a denial letter from Medicaid

Customer Question

To whom it may concern, I need a denial letter from Medicaid for my pharmaceutical company that supplys my insulin.How can I get that from you. I don't qualify for Medicaid
Tony Correia
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tony.

...

Even if you do not believe you are eligible for Medicaid I suggest you apply anyway ASAP, since it often takes a long time to get the Medicaid denial letter, that most manufacturer prescription programs require.

...

You've reached JustAnswer.com a web site that matches up users like yourself with expert users with verified credentials in tax, legal, finance and other areas.

...

But again the denial letter that's being referenced by your pharmaceutical company is the letter that's sent FROM Medicaid (actually from the state agency that administers Medicaid in your state - usually family services) when you've applied and been denied.

...

How this helps

...

Lane

..

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

In most states you can apply on-line ... If you'll tell me your state, I can direct you there