Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I am a retired veteran with stage 4 cancer going through

Customer Question

I am a retired veteran with stage 4 cancer going through radiation. Can I apply for medicaid, I can barely walk or take care of my living needs. I live in Raleigh NC. Is there requirements that need to be met?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

YES.. You may certainly be eligible to apply for Medicaid if you fulfil financial qualifications for it. If you are able to meet the financial qualifications and has a medical necessity as determined by a physician, you may also additionally qualify for in-home personal care. The in-home care is often preferred and is an important priority and sometimes is forgotten as an option in planning for long-term care. Many personal care agencies will offer free in-home evaluations to offer you the most informed options for care.

The following link will require some of your details to be put in. It will help you have a free evaluation of yours and would also link you to local experts in your area.

http://www.aplaceformom.com/contact-information

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,