How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Certificate of Accrual on Treasury Securities

Customer Question

I have a Certificate of Accrual on Treasury Securities (CATS) that matured in 2014, but I'm not sure how to receive payment?
What is the process and who do I contact? A bank? the US treasury?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

You will have to reach out to TreasuryDirect contact point. The same is as under:

If using mail...

Bureau of the Fiscal Service
P.O. Box 426
Parkersburg, WV###-##-####/p>

If using a courier...

Fiscal Service Warehouse & Operations Center Dock 1
257 Bosley Industrial Park Drive
Parkersburg, WV 26101

Please refer the following link.

Just in case the above does not help, the following is the elaborate contact details of all relevant departments.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,