Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I worked day eye surgeon giving anesthesia and we both

Customer Question

I worked for the day for an eye surgeon giving anesthesia and we both agreed upon the price of 1,000 a day, and at the end of the day he handed me a check payable to me with the words written in the memo section (loan to aeisc inc the name of his company)
does this mean if I deposit this it is a loan?? When it should be payroll,
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

From what I have understood from your situation, he has mentioned loan to "HIS" company. It has nothing to do with you and I feel that that is how HE has accounted that money in HIS books.

So, from what I can make out from the situation, there should not be any problem if you go ahead depositing the check.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,