Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Will a stage 4 cancer patient that gets very weak and unable

Customer Question
to get up and down...
Will a stage 4 cancer patient that gets very weak and unable to get up and down during chemo qualify for a lift chair partial reimbursement through Medicare?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/9/2015
Financial Professional: Anne, Master Tax Preparer replied 2 years ago
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer

Hi

I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 27 years, and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, medicare will pay for a lift chair if her doctor prescribes it. Please see below:

https://www.medicare.gov/coverage/patient-lifts.html

If you have further questions, please post them here & I'll be notified.

if this answer has helped you, please rate positive (by checking stars)

It is only through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge

Thank you for choosing justanswer.

I see you have read my answer, but you have not yet rated it. Did you have further questions? Do you need any clarification?

Please remember that it is only through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge.

Again, thank you for choosing justanswer

I see that you were unable to rate my answer before. I apologize for that, but you should be able to rate it now.

If you still can't rate it, please let me know.

Anne
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer