How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We did have paperwork, every other year, but i always

Customer Question

We did have paperwork, every other year, but i always claimed her because she lived with me, he knew this!! So this means i need to amend my 2014 taxes,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

If you have not filed yet (if it did not go through) just change your return before sending it in. If you filed it and they notified you they will adjust it themselves.