How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4676
Experience:  Tax professional and business consultant for 35 years.
Type Your Finance Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a property k gas station I have a capital

Customer Question

I bought a property for 35 k gas station
I have a capital contribution account of 2,000,000 cash
I bought the property 25 years ago
If I sell the property for 500 000 can I avoid paying capital gains on all the money received if I simply capital account 500 ooo
All that is left is land and building
I am currently an llc
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and will assist.

If you sell the property, you will have tax to pay on the capital gain. If you sell your LLC, there will also be tax to pay. Sorry that your idea won't work.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'm PDtax.