TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Experience:  15 years of experience in financial advising with emphasis on tax issues.
14155347

Ma, I have an E-commerce start-up and I wish to know the

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Ma, I have an E-commerce start-up and I wish to know the kind of Employee I will need to Employ for a low budget start-up e.g php Developer. And also What do I need Microsoft Dynamics for and How can it be of help? Thanks
Category: Finance
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

As a low budget start up you might want to consider using a contractor instead of hiring an employee. As long as they are a true contractor and offer their services to others you would not have employee taxes to pay as well. There is no “magic” or set number of factors that “makes” the worker an employee or an independent contractor, and no one factor stands alone in making this determination. The keys are to look at the entire relationship, consider the degree or extent of the right to direct and control, and finally, to document each of the factors used in coming up with the determination.