Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

SIGNED UP ACCOUNT AND WOULD LIKE TO ACTIVATE $200.00 VISA

Customer Question

IM ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR BUISNESS ACCOUNT AND WOULD LIKE TO ACTIVATE $200.00 VISA PREPAID CARD
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.

..

Yes, I was answering in a similar fashion.

...

Which institution are you talking about?

...

Let me know, and we can go from there... I may be able to help.

...

As a CFP practitioner, I've helped MANY with credit underwriting issues.

...

Lane

.