bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast
Experience:  IRS Enrolled Agent, 20+ years of experience in tax preparation with associated finance experience.
71603090

We have received a 05-211 Notice on KANRI, LLC 17528624525

Customer Question

We have received a 05-211 Notice on KANRI, LLC *********** dated 07/24/2015. I am ready to mail in the No Tax Due and Franchise Information Reports, but I don't know the amount of fee to include. Please help. Ralph Mills
Category: Finance
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Please confirm that your question refers to the State of Texas. If so, unless the 05-211 notice contained a fee amount to include, there is no fee to include when you file the No Tax Due and Franchise Information Reports.
Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb