Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

If I am to send you a project, could you please tell me how

Customer Question

If I am to send you a project, could you please tell me how much you would charge? Thank you
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to the site. I'm PDtax, and site moderators asked me to assist.
I know you asked for another expert. Can you advise if this is a homework project, and the date needed? I can assist, but will opt out if you prefer another Expert.
PDtax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Site moderators asked me to inquire, so I wanted to follow up. My screen shows you read my request for information, and did not respond.
I will opt out. Other experts can review your request and assist.
PDtax
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.
I can help (Thank you PDtax), but when is the deadline please? I also wanted to advise you that Just Answer has launched a new additional service where I can help you through email. Since it is an "Additional Service", it involves an additional charge, but because I agree with your offer, I can charge you the lowest possible charge for Additional services - $5. If interested, please tell me and I will send you an offer