Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

What should I do about a high fee, low distribution, oil and

Customer Question

What should I do about a high fee, low distribution, oil and gas investment in a Self Directed Roth IRA?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Hi,.Sorry to sound cavalier, or flip, here, but you can either sell (better said, let the IRA sell) the invesement and invest in something else inside the IRA - There'll be no taxable event since everything happens inside the shell of the IRA.Or.Transfer to another custodian (if it's IRA's fees you're talking about).Or.Both.Have I understrood your question correctly?.Let me know and we can go from there..Lane.