How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What should I do about a high fee, low distribution, oil and

Customer Question

What should I do about a high fee, low distribution, oil and gas investment in a Self Directed Roth IRA?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Hi,.Sorry to sound cavalier, or flip, here, but you can either sell (better said, let the IRA sell) the invesement and invest in something else inside the IRA - There'll be no taxable event since everything happens inside the shell of the IRA.Or.Transfer to another custodian (if it's IRA's fees you're talking about).Or.Both.Have I understrood your question correctly?.Let me know and we can go from there..Lane.