How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been advised that my husband may qualify VA

Customer Question

I have been advised that my husband may qualify for some VA home health benefits. On the form I have, VA FORM 21-2680 I don't see a place asking for this number, but do see a space asking for a claim number. I am just beginning the process of applying. What now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Again, you're talking nto an expert here, only customer servicce can handle these kinds of issues.Just trying to help no, THEY dont ... not under this screen name, "abba64.".Please understand that these kinds of questions should go to customer service, not the expert users, as you have here..You can get the here: 1(###) ###-####or by chat here: Chat