How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 15732
Experience:  15 years of experience in financial advising with emphasis on tax issues.
Type Your Finance Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change the acct. # ***** the card that my social security is au

Customer Question

i need to change the acct. # ***** the card that my social security is automatically deposited each month. where do i found my acct. to change it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 2 years ago.
Hello,According to the SSA:If you already get benefits and you have a bank account, you can sign up for or change your direct deposit by:Setting up a my Social Security account and starting or changing your direct deposit online (Social Security benefits only);Contacting your bank, credit union or savings and loan association;Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****); orCompleting a Direct Deposit Sign Up Form and taking it to your local Social Security office.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this was not excellent service, when I got no quick response, my call went thru to social security, and they changed the numbers that i needed changed. i want all my money back. at this point i feel that i've been swindled;
I want my money back.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 2 years ago.
I will tell Customer service for you.