Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I am just about complete with my business plan and soon will

Customer Question

I am just about complete with my business plan and soon will be sitting with an SBA lender to request financing for a new construction company. I am having trouble with the pro forma cash flow statement and need someone with the accounting expertise to make the necessary corrections to my financial statement to ensure I have my numbers correct.
Category: Finance
Expert:  BK-CPA replied 2 years ago.
I'd be happy to help you with that. It will be a little tough over JustAnswers, but I can offer you an additional service where I can give you my e-mail address so you can send me a copy of your financials to look over.