Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I am just about complete with my business plan and soon will…

Customer Question
I am just about complete...
I am just about complete with my business plan and soon will be sitting with an SBA lender to request financing for a new construction company. I am having trouble with the pro forma cash flow statement and need someone with the accounting expertise to make the necessary corrections to my financial statement to ensure I have my numbers correct.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Finance
6/26/2015
Financial Professional: BK-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 years ago
BK-CPA
BK-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
I'd be happy to help you with that. It will be a little tough over JustAnswers, but I can offer you an additional service where I can give you my e-mail address so you can send me a copy of your financials to look over.