Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Where can I invest in Cannabis/Medical Marijuana Stocks

Customer Question
where can I invest in Cannabis/Medical Marijuana Stocks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Finance
6/15/2015
Financial Professional: Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 2 years ago
Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
There are some sites that specialize in this:
http://marijuanastocks.com/content/list-marijuana-stocks/
Many are penny stocks.
You can buy then via a regular brokerage account (Etrade, a live broker, etc.)
http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/17/investing/marijuana-stocks-pot-gw-pharmaceuticals/
Thye above is an article from CNN re: these stocks.
http://subscribe.outsiderclub.com/75821?utm_expid=72366949-7.eQiM0jCdSo2AzTgDVFybNg.1&gclid=CPTs4djakcYCFc-PHwodKWUA1Q&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleadservices.com%2Fpagead%2Faclk%3Fsa%3DL%26ai%3DCjae1IcZ-VYHPBI6vfLnzgbAPnrH15ALOr56DiQHX7LL2qgEIABADIMeY-AUoA2DJhoCAtKTYD6ABwv6x2gPIAQGqBChP0F5LZfkIzXeCM_7f5u1rx91W78znT5IK-ZDzOg5eRaN04w3jQk9vgAWQTogGAYAHpoHOJZAHA6gHpr4b2AcB%26ohost%3Dwww.google.com%26cid%3D5GieFgmopG1cfhvfvOz7lv7dr_XV4W53PDWSsqCzflWte0O1%26sig%3DAOD64_11uVo65YWYbqgIPB_yxRVAX-OBQw%26rct%3Dj%26q%3D%26ved%3D0CC8Q0QxqFQoTCPr31dXakcYCFfNFjAod2dEMSQ%26adurl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fsubscribe.outsiderclub.com%2F54924
The above sight is another source of information.
I will offer you a call to discuss this because I think this is the easiest way to help you. I prefer a call. Often information from a call changes the original answer (based on the limited information supplied in the original question).
Additional information normally comes out in a call and I am better able to give an exact answer that applies to YOUR situation.
We will speak as long as necessary to resolve your issue. This is the minimum JA allows for additional services ($5-$500).
All you need do is accept the offer ($5) and I'll be able to share my number with you in a private screen.
I am available now.
Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo