Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I have a home in ca with $33,000 in equity and want to let…

Customer Question
I have a home in...
I have a home in ca with $33,000 in equity and want to let someone buy in at $20,000 at half profit when i sell. how would i go about it and is it a good deal?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Finance
6/14/2015
Financial Professional: Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 3 years ago
Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
A simple written contract will suffice.
I'll also offer you a call. All you need so is accept and we can speak as long as you wish.
Naturally there may be other issues. Should an Llc be formed ? Legal insulation? Corporation for taxation? Etc
I'll send you the offer now but basically it's just a written contracts that you need.