Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I have a 30 basic finance questions i need done in 3 hours or less. R…

Customer Question
I have a 30 basic...
I have a 30 basic finance questions i need done in 3 hours or less.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Finance
6/8/2015
Financial Professional: Ellen, Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher replied 3 years ago
Ellen, Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
Welcome to JustAnswer! I am here to help you with your work today.
I know that privacy is very important for many students. Please let me know if you would prefer to work privately and directly via e-mail.
Thank you,
FiveStarLaw
Can you help me with finance questions???
Yes I can assist you with 30 multiple choice finance questions. I am sending you an offer so that we can work via email
Can you finish in 3 hours?
yes
Question 2If the market value of debt is $167,077, market value of preferred stock is $91,199, and market value of common equity is 217,630, what is the weight of common equity?Enter your answer in percentages rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box.1 points
Question 3ABC Industries will pay a dividend of $3 next year on their common stock. The company predicts that the dividend will increase by 6 percent each year indefinitely. What is the firm’s cost of equity if the stock is selling for $29 a share?Enter your answer in percentages rounded off to two decimal points. DO not enter % in the answer box.1 points
Question 4You were hired as a consultant to ABC Company, whose target capital structure is 35% debt, 15% preferred, and 50% common equity. The before-tax cost of debt is 6.50%, the yield on the preferred is 6.00%, the cost of common stock is 11.25%, and the tax rate is 40%. What is the WACC?Note: Enter your answer rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box. For example, if your answer is 0.12345 then enter as 12.35 in the answer box.Question 6If the market value of debt is $156,462, market value of preferred stock is $51,970, and market value of common equity is 347,553, what is the weight of preferred stock?Enter your answer in percentages rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box.1 points
Question 7The 7 percent annual coupon bonds of the ABC Co. are selling for $950.41. The bonds mature in 8 years. The bonds have a par value of $1,000 and payments are made semi-annually. If the tax rate is 35%, what is the after-tax cost of debt?Enter your answer in percentages rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box.Question 9The 8.5 percent annual coupon bonds of the ABC Co. are selling for $1,179. The bonds mature in 12 years. The bonds have a par value of $1,000. If the tax rate is 30%, what is the after-tax cost of debt?Enter your answer in percentages rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box.1 points
Question 10The 8 percent annual coupon bonds of the ABC Co. are selling for $1,080.69. The bonds mature in 10 years. The bonds have a par value of $1,000. What is the before-tax cost of debt?Enter your answer in percentages rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box.1 points
Question 11ABC, Inc., has 937 shares of common stock outstanding at a price of $60 a share. They also have 997 shares of preferred stock outstanding at a price of $59 a share. There are 945, 8 percent bonds outstanding that are priced at $66. The bonds mature in 16 years and pay interest semiannually. What is the capital structure weight of the preferred stock?Enter your answer as a percentage rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box.1 points
Question 12ABC Inc.'s perpetual preferred stock sells for $74.7 per share, and it pays an $8.6 annual dividend. If the company were to sell a new preferred issue, it would incur a flotation cost of $4 per share. What is the company's cost of preferred stock for use in calculating the WACC?Note: Enter your answer rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box. For example, if your answer is 0.12345 then enter as 12.35 in the answer box.1 points
Question 13Several years ago, the ABC Company sold a $1,000 par value bond that now has 20 years to maturity and a 7.00% annual coupon that is paid semiannually. The bond currently sells for $925 and the company’s tax rate is 40%. What is the after-tax cost of debt?1 points
Question 14The ABC Company has a cost of equity of 17.1 percent, a pre-tax cost of debt of 7.8 percent, and a tax rate of 30 percent. What is the firm’s weighted average cost of capital if the proportion of debt is 20.6%?Note: Enter your answer rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter % in the answer box. For example, if your answer is 0.12345 then enter as 12.35 in the answer box.1 points
Question 15ABC's last dividend was $2.7. The dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 25% for 3 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 7% forever. If the firm's required return (rs) is 17%, what is its current stock price (i.e. solve for Po)?Note: Enter your answer rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter $ or comma in the answer box. For example, if your answer is $12.345 then enter as 12.35 in the answer box.1 points
Question 16A stock's next dividend is expected to be $0.6. The required rate of return on stock is 13.2%, and the expected constant growth rate is 6%. What is the stock's current price?Note: Enter your answer rounded off to two decimal points. Do not enter $ or comma in the answer box. For example, if your answer is $12.345 then enterCan you complete in 3 hours?????
This is not a multiple choice exam. I shall open the question to the other experts
U guys are screwing me! This is a scam! I was just passed from one person to you, now another person????????