annelew12554
annelew12554,
5242771

Have received a letter from you (###) ###-####asking

Customer Question

have received a letter from you (###) ###-####asking for more information for the fdz group on 1120s for an s corporation.
I have sent this info to you separately from that of the hr block company which they mailed without my s corporation data.
it must be located somewhere with you people.
there are 3 shareholders for fdz group as an s corporation. they are me- xxxxxxxxxxx owning a 45% share; xxxxxxxxxxx owning a 45% share; and xxxxxxxxxxa owning a 10% share.
I have prepared the s corporation tax return over 20 years.
I need your help to find what I sent.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I HAVE ALREADY FILLED OUT YOUR FORM BEFORE. I AM NOT WILLING TO DO IT ONCE AGAIN.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I DONT HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 2 years ago.
Hi
I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 27 years, and I am afraid that you may be mistaken re: the Justanswer site.
We are NOT the IRS. We are a collection of tax experts who answer tax questions for individuals on tax theory, explain IRS rules and regulations, and how to apply that information to your particular situation.
I suggest that you take this notice back to H&R Block, preferably to a Premium H&R Block (since they are generally the only offices that have the software to actually file S Corps, Partnerships, etc.)
Since they have the software to actually prepare these type of returns, they are often more knowledgeable on who to contact, (since you stated that you didn't have a phone #), and they may be able to contact the IRS while you are there, hopefully even fax them the information they need , and get this all cleared up .
If you have any questions, please post them here and I'll be notified.
If this answer helps you, please take the moment to rate positive so that I may receive credit for working with you today.
Positive ratings are the only way that we are compensated for our time and knowledge.
Thank you for choosing justanswer.