Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I need an accountant familiar with 990's to review the latest…

Customer Question
I need an accountant familiar...
I need an accountant familiar with 990's to review the latest 3 filed 990's for each of 2 organizations and tell me the current fiscal health of the organizations.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Finance
The two non-profit organizations are The Carr Square Tenant Association in St Louis and the Kenilworth-Parkside Resident Management Corporation in Washington DC.
Answered in 1 day by:
6/1/2015
Financial Professional: DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 years ago
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Welcome and thanks for your question! One of my specialties is working with not-for-profit organizations.
Is there anything particular that you are looking to know about these organizations? Your question is pretty broad - so if there is something specific about their fiscal health that you need to know, it would be helpful to be able to narrow it down.
Let me have a conversation with someone tomorrow and I will let you know on tomorrow night. Thanks.
Sure - you're welcome. I just want to make sure that we are providing you with all the information you need. Have a great night.