Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Not sure which category to put this question, but I am looking

Customer Question

Not sure which category to put this question, but I am looking for a reputable lender who can do a stated income/stated asset loan on a commercial mixed use condo (has an office and living quarters) that is in the name of a company we own (an S-Corp). 100% owner occupied. We currently have a 3 year land contract coming due in June/July and in lieu of paying it off, would like to "refinance" for an additional 2 or 3 years. Current amount of the contract is $37000 and value is approx. $74,000.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 2 years ago.
The answer depends on several questions (area, etc). I will offer you a call.