How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not sure which category to put this question, but I am looking

Customer Question

Not sure which category to put this question, but I am looking for a reputable lender who can do a stated income/stated asset loan on a commercial mixed use condo (has an office and living quarters) that is in the name of a company we own (an S-Corp). 100% owner occupied. We currently have a 3 year land contract coming due in June/July and in lieu of paying it off, would like to "refinance" for an additional 2 or 3 years. Current amount of the contract is $37000 and value is approx. $74,000.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 2 years ago.
The answer depends on several questions (area, etc). I will offer you a call.