How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 12481
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get to a site that will allow me to correct some

Customer Question

how can I get to a site that will allow me to correct some credit info?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Hi,EquifaxEquifax DisputesAll disputes with Equifax are handled online. ExperianExperian DisputesAll disputes with Experian are handled online. TransUnion1-***-***-****TransUnion Disputes2 Baldwin Place, P.O. BOX 1000Chester, PA 19022TransUnion Disputes
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Sorry those links didn't transfer as links ... Juuuuuust a sec
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
here's equifax's online disputes site:'s Experian's here's Transunion:
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Hope this helps...LaneIf this HAS helped, I would appreciate a rating of 3 (OK) or better. (Excellent is ideal)… That’s how I'm credited for the work here. … However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, be sure to come back here, so you won’t have to pay for an additional question.