How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave CPA Your Own Question
Dave CPA
Dave CPA, Accountant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  I'm a CPA with over 10 years of experience
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Dave CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in England. I have a cheque for a sum of money from

This answer was rated:

I live in England. I have a cheque for a sum of money from a Company which has been overlooked by me and is now over a year old. I understand this is now invalid. Am I entitled to obtain a replacement from the drawer to submit to my bank?

Dave CPA :

Hi, My name is Dave.

Dave CPA :

Yes you are entitled to ask the company for a new cheque if the other one is stale.

Dave CPA :

Please let me know if you have any other questions before you rate my answer. A positive rating is what I strive for. Regards, Dave

Dave CPA and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you