Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Hi, Could you please recommend what you consider to be the

Hi, Could you please recommend what...

Could you please recommend what you consider to be the most reputable and credible credit repair companies that can help straighten out my credit reports? Not only are different results generated amongst the three reports (which I understand will always be the case), but there are obvious mistakes that disputes need to be filed for (especially for the TransUnion reports).

Thus, please provide me with your personal recommendations. For now, please do not base your recommendations based on the cost of the service. The company I select simply needs to provide high-quality service that I can depend on.

Please let me know and thanks in advance!
9/24/2013
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Megan C :

Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer.com. How are you today?

Megan C :

I have three recommendations for you. The first one is scorecure.com

Megan C :

CLICK HERE to access. They have great customer service and also offer additional services such as checking for FCRA and FDPA violations. You also have online access so you can log in at any time and check on your account.

Megan C :

This company is ran by lawyers, and they have you as the consumer in mind when offering their services. Costs are about $80 per month.

Megan C :

Sky Blue is another credit repair company that is reputable. They have a good record with the BBB, and have a reputation for having great customer service.

Megan C :

You can CLICK HERE to access their service. They charge a $49 setup fee plus $49 per month.

Megan C :

The third recommendation I would like to make to you is Best Legal Credit Repair. This company is ran by lawyers, and each customer has their own attorney overseeing their account. They have a clean BBB record and a reputation for great customer service. They are able to quickly and legally remove negative items from your credit report. Their fee is $69 per month.

Megan C :

You can CLICK HERE to read about them.

Megan C :

Do you have any further questions about these recommendations for you? They are all quality services and you should be pleased with any of them that you choose.

Megan C :

If you have no further questions, please take a moment to rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer

Sorry for the delayed response!

In regards XXXXX XXXXX repair services, do you pay on a per month service and unsubscribe whenever you want? I am 24 so I don't imagine mine would be too complex to fix up.

Thanks for your follow up. All of the plans that I have given you are monthly, with the exception of one that charges a one-time setup fee. The monthly amount can be quit at any time. So, you use the service until you no longer need it...no contracts.

Thanks again for your follow up. If there's nothing else I can assist you with, please rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today.

Do they file the disputes for you?

Yes, but you can find out exactly what the companies do, by calling their 1-800 number and speaking with them about their services.

Thanks again, and please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks Ryan for your positive rating. Please come back and visit me any time you have a question that needs answered. It was a pleasure working with you today.

In the future you may receive a short survey. Your positive feedback on that survey would be greatly appreciated, as it will assist with rankings on the site. Thanks again!

Megan